- This project aimed to model the control framework by integrating the control theory using a PID controller with the mathematical model of quadrotor dynamics.
- The quadrotor dynamics were studied using the Newton-Euler approach of classical mechanics.
- The quadrotor was made to follow the following trajectories: line, sinusoidal, helical, and minimum snap trajectory.
- The control architecture was extended to the LQR controller on MATLAB-Simulink, and the performance was compared to that of the PID controller.
- Altitude control of a 1D Quadcopter
- 2D trajectory tracking using PID controller
- 3D trajectory tracking using PID controller
Altitude control of a 1D Quadcopter
2D trajectory tracking using PID controller
- Ayush Singh
- Mokshada Barhate
- Rajesh Nagula
- Rishabh Verma
- Ritesh Zoad
- Rushika Joshi
- Shruti Murarka
- Varad Vaidya