In today's world where cases of theft of valuables are increasing significantly , we felt the need of a smart wearable device to prevent and catch theft . To create a basic prototype of this device , we shall link the smart device to a handheld by means of a wireless connection. Through this link of the device and an Android phone, the user will be able to lock the device from anywhere remotely. Moreover, when in-sync the device can also send distress / panic signal to the Android using the SOS feature. Our approach towards making it will be to start with a basic Bluetooth and Arduino link for a low range.An alarm will be triggered immediately after the link is broken hence making it an anti theft device. As an advancement to the basic model, we will add the location features with an add-on GPS module and a GSM based connection for a much longer range.More such devices will then be linked to create an IOT cluster. Finally we have made the prototype of a long ranged Anti theft device, the “ iTrack ”.
- Notification on both phone and device after the device gets disconnected.
- Theft Siren / Buzzer feature on device.
- Buzzer to find the device when out of sight but in signal range.
- GPS location via GPRS or GSM to handheld smart phone , Find my phone feature.
- SOS feature for emergency situations and women's safety.
- Button based Pattern to disable Alarm.
- Neha Marne
- Mayuresh V Sarode
- Rishesh Agarwal
- Pratham Sutone
- Abhiraj Singh Rajput
- Unmesh Patil